We are living in a “just-in-time” world. The proliferation of data, the speed at which information changes and the need for better, faster decision making has created a new knowledge environment requiring greater flexibility.
Business managers must constantly analyze data such as sales trends, customer buying habits, operational activities, financial calculations and other business performance metrics.
Business Intelligence solutions can be applied to the following business purposes in order to drive business value:
- Measurement– Program that creates a hierarchy of performance and benchmarking to inform business leaders about progress towards business goals.
- Analytics– It builds quantitative processes for a business to arrive at optimal decisions and to perform Business Knowledge Discovery.
- Enterprise Reporting– This builds infrastructure for Strategic Reporting to serve Strategic management of a business.
- Collaboration Platform:It gets different areas (both inside and outside the business) to work together through data sharing and Electronic data interchange.
- Knowledge Management–To make the company data driven through strategies and practices to identify, create, represent, distribute, and enable adoption of insights and experiences that represent true business knowledge.
We at Dreamfire facilitate organizations to effectively measure and monitor the granular information, making decision-making faster and enhancing enterprise performance.